Tuesday 27 March 2012

No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make Up Remover


I've used this eye make up remover for over a year now and I just wanted to post about it as I love it! It's the only eye make up remover i've found I can use as it's hypoallergenic and I have such sensitive eyes! It's so gentle and so is great as the skin around your eyes is so delicate, it doesn't leave them red and you don't need to rub away, just keep wiping and it dissolves your make up. It does leave your eyes a bit greasy but I don't see this as a problem as it's usually the night time when you take your make up off and the greasiness is gone by the morning.

 As you can see in the picture it separates into two layers and so you have to shake it up before you use it and it turns into SUCH a nice colour, like it is literally gorgeous!

As well as removing your eye make up well, it actually looks after your eyelashes. After using this I found that my eyelashes grew longer and are in much better condition! In this picture i'm wearing one layer of Natural Collection Lash Build mascara and would say my eyelashes are fairly long thanks to this product!

 Hope you liked this post and if you try or have tried this product let me know what you think of it, or if you think there is a better hypoallergenic product out there also let me know!

Emily xxx


10 comments:

  1. Found you on blog hop!
    Great Posts :)
    **New Follower**

    Heres my blog:

    http://theseaofvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must try this! :)

    I followed your blog, please follow mine back!

    http://simplyjustnatalie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear, I bought this the other day. I love how it separates the oil leaves my eyelids so soft! It's pretty expensive though, I got it with my £5 No7 voucher in Boots. Happy Days! xxxx
    Totes newest follower ! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too! Always make sure I get it when ive got a voucher :) Xx

      Delete
  4. This looks like a great product. I think I will check it out. Now following your blog hun.
    My Blog:
    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm using the No 7 beautiful skin cleanser for normal/oily skin, it's a brilliant product and really affordable.. It's suprising for me to say this as I am a clinique skin care lover!But No 7 new skin care range is fab
    www.beautywondersuk.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete