Saturday 14 April 2012

Beauty blog tag!

 I was tagged to do this post by SaraJayne so here goes! PS go check her blog! :)

The rules are:

1. You must answer all 5 questions

2. You must tag 6 other beauty blogger's

3. You must link the blogger who tagged you in your post 

The questions...

1.What is your favourite part about blogging?

Probably that I enjoy sharing my views on things as I know it helps to read other peoples so I like that i'm helping others by doing my posts!

2. Is there something you dislike about blogging?
I feel really bad when I don't post for a few days/week when i'm away or really busy and I get scared that i'm gonna come back to no followers haha! And it annoys me that you don't get notifications that you can click on, I have to keep referring back to my emails to make sure I reply to everyone!

3.What are your favourite types of posts to read?

I love nail posts cos I find it so amazing what some people can do with their nails! I also love seeing peoples outfits and how other people like to dress and I always ending wanting everything!

4.What's your favourite post from your own blog?

I don't know exactly which one but I definitely prefer my more recent posts just for the way I have the writing and the layout etc compared to my earlier posts! I hate the way my first posts look haha!

5.Which beauty product do you want to purchase due to reading another persons blog?

I really wanna try china glaze nail polishes! I've seen so many posts on them and they look amaaazing!
 
So the six people i'm gonna tag to do this are...


Emily xxx

1 comment: