Sunday 13 May 2012

OOTN + NOTW!

Okay I know I once again havn't posted in a while but I have been so busy as it's coming to the end of my college course and so I have so much work to do! However I will be finished in June and so hopefully will be able to do more posts! 

Friday night it was my friends 18th birthday party and so this is what I wore...





Top - New Look £8 in sale - Size 8
Jeans - Primark £11 - Size 10
Shoes - New Look £10 in sale - Size 4
Earrings - New Look a while ago, not sure how much!


Because you can't see the big sparkly heel in the other picture :))


I put my hair into a bow to do something different with my hair and I got so many compliments on it, i've always thought it looks so cool but thought it was really hard to doo, untilllll I watched a youtube tutorial! So if you want me to do a post on how to do it, let me know and I willl! :)


This is how i've had my nails this week, I don't know why I seem to have some obsession with doing my little finger a different colour but I dunno I think it looks cool! I used Rimmel Stronger base coat, an Avon pink polish which i'm not sure the name of, a No7 nail polish in Milan on my little finger and No7 top coat. You may also have noticed that 90% of my nail polishes are pink....

Hope you enjoyed this post and yeah let me know if you want a tutorial on the bow hair! 

Emily xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love your hair! :) Would love to see how you created the bow :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) i will do a post on it soon, probably the end of the week :) xx

      Delete