Saturday 30 June 2012

Clarins daily energizer!

Hey guys :)

Hope you're all having a good week so far! I've been working a lot and I am knackereddddd so just babysitting tonight chilling on the sofa! :)

So at work I got a couple of the Clarins testers; the daily energizer cleansing gel and the daily energizer cream. Clarins have ranges for different ages and this is the youngest age range for late teens/early twenties, obviously hence why I got these testers! I wanted a tester for the cleanser as my friend loves it but I have suchhhh sensitive skin I wanted to try it first! 

 I've only used this once and I love it! The texture is sooo nice, i've never used a gel cleanser before and it just melts and feels amazing! You can see it lift your make up off of your skin and it really made me feel like it properly deep cleansed my skin. It also definitely lives up to its 'daily energizer' name, my skin felt and looked so fresh and bright, also it was fine on my extreeeemely sensitive skin, yay! I may have to purchase the full size version once my tester runs out! The full size 75ml tube is £11 from most places which is also cheaper than the other Clarins cleansers!


My other tester was from the same range and was the daily energizer cream, I put this on after I cleansed my face with this cleanser and am also quite impressed with this!



 It smells really nice and again was a really nice texture which felt like it melted into my face; my face feels soft and moisturised but not sticky and greasy as some moisturisers can do! I hate it when moisturisers sit on your skin instead of sinking in, this product didn't do this it just melted straight into my skin! My skin did look healthier and fresher after this however the cleanser already did this so telling if the cream did or not is a bit of a hard one! I'll be interested to see whether these effects are just immediate and don't last, I hope they do as i'm really happy! I'll keep using the tester and see whether or not i'll be investing in the full size version, this hasn't impressed me as much as the cleanser but I definitely need to use it more! The full size 30ml pot is £20 in most places which again is cheaper than the other Clarins moisturisers!


I will try and do an update after i've used these products a lot more and let you know whether i'm still impressed or not! Have any of you guys tried a gel cleanser? I definitely recommend doing so! Have a good rest of your weekened!


Emily xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ooh looks good, I've always loved Clarins! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This may be the start of a love with Clarins! :) x

      Delete
  2. I use these products and they are fab! I would definitely recommend you getting the full size!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i'm going to I love them already! xx

      Delete
  3. These sound good! I have never purchased anything from Clarins before but these might be a good start! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me neither! We will get addicted to it now haha :) xx

      Delete