Friday 15 June 2012

Weekend nails!

Helllooo guys! :)

Hope you've had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend! I'm babysitting tonight and working tomorrow, boooo! But i'm out tomorrow night and seeing my dad sunday so got that to look forward to! :)

Anyway, to the point of the post, I bought a new nail polish with my boots points so got it for free, wahoo! And it's such a nice colour I had to use it straight away! 

It's a Barry M one and it's called 'coral' and the random glitter one (why do I always do this) is also Barry M and is a limited edition one I got near christmas and I love it so much I bought two before they stopped selling it! It's got so much glitter in you can use it on it's own and it looks so good! The coral one I bought is actually slightly strange, in the light it looks orange and in the dark it looks a corally red, I actually prefer it when it looks more red but I still like it in the light! It does look bright orange in the picture but it is more corally!

I love Barry M polishes, they do such nice colours! Can't wait to try their chameleon polishes! I used a Rimmel 'stronger' base coat and a No7 top coat with two coats of the Barry M colours

Now i'm off to do some business coursework as i've got a bit of work to do before I finish college next friday, wooohooo! Cannot wait to finish, despite not finding a full time job yet and being a tramp for life in a cardboard box woopeee

Emily xxx

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely color!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your blog dear
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete