Tuesday 13 November 2012

I want a fur collar!

Hey guys!

So I saw this fur collar on h&m and i've fallen in love! 

£12.99 each - H&M
It's the kind of shape you would get on a coat which has a fur collar attached to it so it is just so easy to throw on with almost anything! If you didn't know, on the h&m website there is a section called 'dressing room' where you can put different pieces together and see what they look like which I LOVE and think is such a brilliant idea. So i've put together a few outfits to show you how this can go with so many things and can literally transform an outfit!

I've used this light brown coloured collar as it's my personal favourite and as you can see you can just throw it ontop of anything. I do think it looks best with coats and jackets as it looks like it is attached to it, my favourite is on the leather jacket as I really want a normal leather jacket and also one with a fur collar so this way I only need one jacket! I also think it's a really reasonable price considering you can make a million new outfits with it! It's also nice and warm for winter :) I will be buying this as soon as I have some money, however as I've got a new job which I start in two weeks I won't be getting paid from it for six weeks!! Good things come to those who wait :)

So I hope you enjoyed this post and if you havn't entered my giveaway get onto it quick quick as it ends on Thursday!! 

Emily xxx 

4 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing these up too! If only there was a H&M near me! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm your new follower :) think your blog is great, and I love that fur collar.
    check out my blog when you get time :)

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the burgundy colour one! I really want one I have a 'snood' at the minute and it isn't very flattering on me (primark cheap one from years ago) I would love one of these!

    kimberley-xxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these too- they're gorge.
    x

    beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete