Monday 12 November 2012

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque

Hey guys!

What a horrible wet monday morning! I got ID'd for childrens nurofen this morning aswell, do I reaaaally look that young?! Anyways, as you might have seen in a haul I bought the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque when it was on offer in Boots.


I bleach my hair blonde which obviously is not the best for your hair. I have cut down sooo much on heat styling however the damage has been done and can't be reversed. I look after my hair so much more now so I'm always trying new masques and shampoos and conditioners but they only ever seem to make a tiny difference that doesn't last. I always find that things make my hair soft but it only lasts a day and that's it, however this is definitely better!

I've used this a few times now and it makes my hair sooo soft, less knotty and it just kind of falls nicely and looks in better condition. It also helps with frizz which obviously it is meant to, my hair is smoother and those little baby hairs that like to stick up and out and everywhere are more tamed. Even when my hair is still soaking wet I can feel that it is softer and it gets rid of almost all the knots and my hair is so easy to brush after my shower. And the best thing, these effects actually last, my hair still feels soft and smooth up until the next time I wash it! I wouldn't say this is a miracle and my hair is now perfect but it has definitely made a lot of difference to my hair and I will be repurchasing when it runs out!

PS: I literally just got a call to say i've got a job woohooo! It's at nando's and i'm actually really excited, the company is amazing and so are the people! I know it may not be everyones idea of a great job but i'm so excited haha! I start in training in two weeks and I don't even want to wait that long :)

Don't forget to enter my giveaway which ends on thursday!! :) 

 Emily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment