Thursday 21 February 2013

Rimmel Kate Moss 107


I officially have a new favourite lipstick! I had been after this shade for a while but could never find it in stock but I finally got it the other day just as it was being put on the shelf! I know it's such a popular colour and now I can see why, it's a beautiful deep berry red and I love that it's matte. It literally reminds me of red velvet it's so pretty!
  

I have been using it with a Rimmel Lasting Finish lip liner which is a great match for the colour, however I find it bleeds a tiny bit so after a while it's not a perfect line. I think it's the lip liner and not the lipstick so i'm gonna try a different one and hopefully it'll stay put! This lipstick also has such good staying power, it lasts me all day with just touching it up after eating. I've been loving a bold lip recently and this is just perfect and I am now going to be investing in some other colours from this range! I wore it with my new faded green jumper and really loved the two colours together.

It looks a lot more pink in this picture, however it is a lot darker like the colour in the first picture!

If you havn't tried the Kate Moss range yet, I highly recommend this and I am hoping the other colours please me just as much! :)

Emily xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ive got two Kate Moss lipsticks but am definitely going to look for this one its such a lovely colour!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you see it get it straight away, always sold out! I got another one yesterday :) xx

      Delete
  2. This lipstick looks so nice! The shorts are from an etsy seller! http://www.etsy.com/listing/110769962/all-sizes-turn-vintage-levi-high-waisted

    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Ooooh they're lovely and such a good price, very tempting!! xx

      Delete
  3. I still haven't tried a Kate lippy yet! This colour is gorgeous, looks so pretty on you xxx

    ReplyDelete