Friday 12 April 2013

Casper the pig





Goood evening! So today i've had the day off work and I had a driving lesson (yes i'm still learning, worlds worst driver) and then I went for lunch with my dad. This is just a simple outfit I threw on in my morning rush but thought I would share with you! Excuse the bad pictures and mirror shot, wherever I stood I had bad lighting and I just couldn't get a good picture, hence the weird ring pictures.. Also wondering why I got my belly out when 1. it is cold and 2. I went for a carvery...

Top and jewellery - Primark
Disco leggings - Republic
Converse - Schuh

My make up is very simple and natural, again due to me rushing about in the morning! Today I had to embarce my natural paleness, I have no fake tan on what so ever so out came my Estee Lauder foundation in THE palest shade possible. (I usually wear a darker one) Yep, casper the ghost right here. Can you just see the colour of my arms in the very first picture, it is actually ridiculous! Anyway, I added a bit of colour with my favourite GOSH bronzing pearls and a Revlon blush, neutral colours from my Naked 2 palette, a few slicks of mascara and my Mac lipstick in 'please me'.   

When I got home I made the most yummy cookies ever, taking them out of the oven JUST as we had a powercut. Thank you power cable god for letting my cookies bake first, I appreciate it lots. I then spent an hour playing 'I spy' with my little sister till the power came back on... I'm going to do a post on my cookies because I just have to share them with you! On the subject of food, I'm about to have chinese takeaway. Carvery, cookies and chinese takeaway in one day. I am going to be morbidly obese and my summer holiday pictures are going to be atrocious but hey a girl can treat herself once in a while :)

Emily xxx

10 comments:

  1. Emily, your makeup looks so beautiful and natural! So pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely necklace! I love wearing converse, I live in mine! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your make-up actually looks lovely here, you've got such a nice complexion.. and I'm not just saying that to be nice or I probably would have just waddled onto the next post...and I'm loving the outfit, I've been wanting some high waisted leggings/disco pants for ages but I'm not prepared to part with £75 or however much they are at American Apparel, think I'll have a gander at missguided because apparently they have nice ones... oh shame, really did not mean to write my life story here.... my point was - you look nice .... really need to learn how to stop rambling on other peoples blogs!
    xxxxxxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you haha! Yeah i have missguided ones too theyre nice :) and dont worry im a rambler too! xx

      Delete
  4. Ah you look fab hun! Love your makeup and outfit so much! I need the disco leggings in my life haha; they are amazing! :))

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your make up here!so natural and pretty :) also carvery & Chinese sounds like the perfect day mmm :p
    good luck with the driving! I somehow managed to get a license and I am a terrible driver so there's hope for you as I'm sure you can't be as bad as me.lookingbforward to seeing your cookies post xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha it was yummy, I feel sorry for other drivers when im on the road haha! It'll be up soon :) xx

      Delete