If you read my last post you'll know I made the yummiest cookies on my day off! So I thought I would share the recipe with you, it's just one I found on BBC good food but it's the best one I've tried!
125g softened butter
100g light brown soft sugar
125g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
225g self raising flour
1/2 tsp salt
200g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Soften butter and cream in both sugars
3. Add the egg and vanilla extract
4. Sift in flour and mix in along with salt
5. Add chocolate chips
6. Roll into balls and slightly flatten
7. Bake for 7-10 minutes depending on your oven and how gooey you want them!
It's really quick and simple but it makes super yummy cookies, they are very sweet so you need to have a sweet tooth for these! I took mine out of the oven when they were still soft and not fully cooked so that they were all gooey inside but you can always leave them till they're more golden! I know this isn't quite my usual beauty post but hey these were too delicious not to share with you :)