Friday 26 April 2013

Nice things #1

Hellloo!

So I thought i'd start something a bit different on my little blog, I always find myself scrolling through literally hundreds of pictures on the internet on places such as weheartit, tumblr, pinterest and even google and I really enjoy it. I just love seeing nice pictures and good photography and I know a lot of you fellow bloggers do too so I thought I would share with you every week some of my favourite finds!


This would be amazing!

I love this playsuit, so pretty.
I don't know where this is, but i'm going to Thorpe Park on Tuesday and i'm so excited. The sky looks gorgeous in this!
Oooooh yummy, i'm way too obsessed with oreos.
I love my converse, beige with studs is so perfect!
How cool would it be to live here?!
I miss being able to do my nails, these are gorgeous.


Obviously I had to include a puddy tat, sooo freakin' adorable!
I would be in heaven if this was my car!
I hope you enjoyed this post, I'm looking forward to doing the next one already!
Emily xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for a blog, love looking at pretty pictures haha

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete