Wednesday 10 April 2013

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette








The Urban Decay Naked palettes are one of THE biggest holy grail products in the beauty world. I am pretty sure 90% of beauty bloggers own a Naked palette. The first palette is probably more popular than this one but for me I felt these colours would suit me a lot better so I popped this on my Christmas list and I was lucky enough to unwrap it Christmas morning, yay!

I have used this every day without fail since I got it, it is my ultimate go-to beauty product. I have all the colours I need in one place which is perfect when I don't want to be wasting time in the morning. The actual eyeshadows are really good quality and as you can see from the pictures, really pigmented. They stay on all day and I don't need to worry about topping it up, unless i'm off out and want a more dramatic look! 

My most used colours are Foxy, Bootycall and Snakebite. I used Foxy for a base colour usually mixed with Bootycall to give it a bit of shimmer. Bootycall is great to put in the corner of your eye for a bit of brightness. Snakebite is my perfect crease colour, when I saw it in the pan I wasn't too drawn in by it but after trying it I use it all the time. These three together has been my everyday eye make up for the past couple of weeks however I have a tendency to add in a bit of YDK to the mix! I have used all of the colours except for Blackout and have loved all of them except for Tease. I find this just a bit boring and blegh, like I dunno it just doesn't do a lot for me. However I do love all the colours in this palette!

I think the £36 price tag is pretty good considering you get 12 high quality eyeshadows in lovely colours which work well with each other, all in one place. I don't use the mirror and it still has the plastic on it but it's a great size if you were to take this out and about with you. It has a double-ended brush which I do actually use every time I use this palette, one end for the crease and the other for blending. It also came with a mini lipgloss which is actually quite nice and a nice little touch!

Do you have this palette? What are your favourite colours?

Emily xxx

6 comments:

  1. I adore both my Naked palettes, such gorgeous shades x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this palette so much! But i think a big of saving will have to be in order before haha. Great Review.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still yet to own a naked palette!
    Really don't know what one to pick!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both have lovely colours, just depends what you think will suit you better! xx

      Delete