Monday 29 July 2013

A bargain from Next

I think in my whole 19 years, I have only ever bought one thing from Next. I never look in there, I see it as a shop for middle aged women, men and children and it has never really appealed to me. And to be honest, I still feel the same way, walking round there with my mum I grew very bored of all the mumsy tunics and just wanted to get myself to Miss Selfridge. Until I saw my new best friends. Sitting between a hundred pairs of kitten heels and 'sensible shoes' I found the very last pair, in my size, half price. Meant to be? I think so too.






I just think these are the perfect summer heels. I love the wooden type heel, I think it makes them suitable for day wear and the chunkiness means I have more chance of staying upright, even if my dad did decide to take me to a cafe down the cobbly canal. The tan/nude and black combination is a big winner for me, I think they look amazing together and will go with almost any outfit. All in all, I am super happy with my £20 from £40 bargain and will continue to wear them lots through summer. If I can do cobbles in heels, I can conquer the world. (maybe)

Emily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment